Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Style Icons No.2: Anna Wintour

Anna Wintour is the editor-in-chief of  Vogue magazine and has been since 1988. Let's just say she is one of the biggest things to happen to fashion since the little black dress. I love her style! It's bold yet simple, a hard thing to do in fashion. Here is how you can have an Anna Wintour influenced style:


  • Don't be afraid to mix colours and prints, but don't go overboard
  • Don't stick to just one designer, have some variation in your clothing choices
  • Do have some simple clothes in your closet you can use to make amazing outfits with stunning statement making accessories 
  • Do find one singnature item, for Anna it's her bob


"Create your own individual style. I'm not interested in a girl who walks into my office in a head-to-toe look straight off the runway, I'm interested in a girl who puts herself together In a original, independent way." -Anna Wintour

No comments:

Post a Comment