1. Try workout DVD's like Jillian Michaels or The Tracy Anderson Method (both available on Amazon.com) they offer full body workouts in only 10 minutes, so even if you have a early morning meeting or a evening event you can find time to workout.
2. If you want an even quicker workout, try workout apps like 7 Minute Workout (available on the App Store) it offers a full cardio workout in just 7 minutes!
3. Just take the stairs! I cannot stress this enough, just walk or bike to wherever you are going. It is a greener option then driving and gives you a free workout!
4. Try a workout band like the Fitbit Flex ($99.99 on Amazon.com) it tells you all the steps you take in a day, the calories you burn and even how you sleep! I personally have this band and I am loving it, it is completely waterproof so you never have to take it off and it is like a personal trainer on your wrist, plus it synchs wirelessly with your phone or computer. There are also other popular bands like the Jawbone Up ($ 149.00 on Amazon.com)
5. Do yoga! It has so many health benefits and stretching your muscles gives you a leaner appearance and makes you seem more toned.
6. Drink up! Drinking water busts bloat and makes your belly seem smaller. For a real metabolism kick, put a slice of lemon and ginger in your water.
7. Last but not least, don't make excuses, if you have a free 20 minutes, use them! Don't let stupid little things keep you from reaching your goal!