Ok, so I am totally obsessed with makeup and beauty, I feel that your makeup should express who who you are and it it can be just as strong at expressing yourself as fashion can. So I have rounded up the most kooky and unexpected makeup and beauty tips I can find!
1. you can use a post it note to create a perfect cat-eye! see http://www.lifestylemirror.com/beauty/makeup/post-it-eyeliner-tutorial-julianne-kaye/
2. Soak a metal spoon in ice water for 5 minuetes then press it against your eyes in the morning to get rid of puffiness!
3. if you're running late or just don't own any, wiggle your mascara brush just above the very bottom of your lashes to create the effect you are wearing eyeliner.
4. you can use flour to thicken hair! Yes you read that right, flour. All you have to do is combine equal parts of flour and conditioner to clean hair and then rinse it out with cool water!
5. Put liquid foundation on your eyelids! If you put a thin layer of foundation on your eyelids before you apply eyeshadow it can help it stay put through out the day!
*Image from google.ca