Saturday, October 26, 2013

Toronto Fashion Week Part 1: Spring 2014 Ready-To-Wear

I had the privilege of going to the spring 2014  ready-to-wear collection on the Toronto Fashion Week runway. This was my first fashion show and I was in awe! There were so many different booths and sponsors, Maybelline, Target and Mercedes-Benz! It was like one giant couture theme park!!  Sid Neigum, Caitlin Power and Laura Seigel! Well now I'm hooked on fashion shows, it's too bad I'm young and I can't get into most of them. Needless to say it was an amazing experience I will never forget. Ok time to break down the fashions.
This look is so cool and boho, it mixes preppy and bohemian in a fun, eclectic way! (And I'm in love with the oxfords)
I love this outfit, I am a sucker for crop tops and skirts so this is gorgeous! I love the sheerness of the top mixed with the buisness formal skirt, it is a dynamite look.
Ok this is so spring! Patterned shorts and caplet with a solid colour top underneath is so trendy and in! I also love the balance between flowy and crisp.
This is a major trend for spring, preppy! Houndstooth and a crisp, clean blazer with a statement necklace is the perfect look for any creative office.
This is a very fantabulous look for girls night! Army green is a very trendy look for spring. Balance it all out with a form fitting geometric blouse and heels and you are sure to turn heads at cocktail hour!

Ok, let's go over the trends:

-flowy
-crop tops
-sheer
-patterns
-preppy styles
-army green
-oxfords
-geometric print and forms

No comments:

Post a Comment