Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Favorite Item in My Closet: Part 1

I have decided to every couple of months, write about my favorite item of clothing or jewelry in my closet at the moment. This month, it's the Lucky Streak Charm bracelet by Kate Spade. http://www.katespade.com/lucky-streak-charm-bracelet/WBRU9412,en_US,pd.html?pid=WBRU9412
Which, if you look closely enough, Karlie Kloss is wearing in her Kate Spade Vogue ad. 
Yeah, you really gotta squint at that one. Anyways, it is so cute and blinged out, I just love it! It features a 12 karot gold plated chain and charms, and the charms are: a dollar sign, a camera, a red heart, a feather, a spade (obviously), a tiger, red lips, dice, a shoe, a diamond, and a gem encrusted ball. All in all, it's a beautiful jewelry peice that compliments my uptown style in a easy and sophisticated way. 

P.S. Shoutout to my beautiful grandmother for giving this to me! I love you! 

Xoxo Mags 

No comments:

Post a Comment